Joseph,

JRBT> I have a min-width applied to my wrapper div of 842px, and a width set
JRBT> to 95%.  That way it doesn't squish up (in small resolutions) too much
JRBT> and force floats downward.

You can try the javascript-solution that Al Sparber promotes on his
page:

http://www.projectseven.com/tutorials/css/minwidth/

Download the Dreamweaver Extension or extract the JS from the
Demo-Page.

You could also fix it by feeding IE a expression in a speacial
stylesheet hidden from the good browsers by a conditional comment.

regards

  Martin