On 06/02/24 16:04 Gunlaug Sørtun apparently typed:

Personal preference: I don't think text-lines should be wider than 600 -
800px on any monitor, as long lines are generally harder to follow and
read than somewhat width-limited ones. Max-width might work for you.

Speaking of sizing things in px, particularly line lengths, when discussing fluid layouts, makes no sense to me. I find an 800px line length perfectly fine, and a 500px line length rather short, when I'm using a 28px default. Line lengths are better set relative to text size:

http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/fflinelength.html
http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/fflinelength.jpg
--
"Love your neighbor as yourself."             Mark 12:31 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/auth