Nic,

Saturday, February 25, 2006, 4:36:34 AM, you wrote:

ns> On 2/24/06, kvnmcwebn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> your prob right but what about that flash as a css background someone was
>> posting about here a while back??

ns> does anyone know about the possibility of using a flash
ns> object as a background (if it is even possible/worthwhile)?  thanks!

Like I mentioned in the other thread, I don't think that this is
possible with means of CSS.

But you can achieve a similar effect with absolute positioning. The
only thing you have to do is adding a parameter to the object:

     <param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

This will make it possible to place other content above the flash in
most modern browsers.

regards,

  Martin