I think it looks great! Just a couple of things I noticed:

1. Your ordered lists could do with the text being indented rather than wrapping under the number. 2. Your directory top 10 links don't change bg-color when they receive :focus 3. Your main nav links don't change on :focus like they do on :hover although I know this can be tricky to accomplish sometimes.