Quintin Stoltz wrote:

I would assume that the reason it doesn't work, is because you are using a method called "parseint". JavaScript is case-sensitive... The method is actually "parseInt". But changing that makes IE hang, as someone pointed out earlier... This I think is caused by the fact that you are applying the expression on "all" divs within the "grid" div. It confuses IE, and I actually managed to get it to not hang for a few seconds... And what it's doing is, it keeps on resizing the divs... Resulting in an infinate loop... Then IE hangs...

What "confuses" IE/win is that a padding on the "column" divs is added
to whatever height IE/win calculates - resulting in a endlessly growing
"grid" container.

Without that padding, or with the padding subtracted from the height in
the expression, it will work quite well...
<http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/moa_11d.html>

        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no