I have FF 2.0 and it renders fine on first and second glance.

Fix up those "strict" validation issues and see how you go again.

Rgds',

Ben

On 4/17/07, Jonathan O'Donnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Samuel

Just for interest, I checked it in both Firefox 1.5.0.6 and Opera
9.01 on Mac OS X 10.4.9.

In both cases, the page background is a red tile pattern with orange
highlights. The text area appears as a very very pale red (or deep
pink) surrounding a white background for the form.

I hope that this is of some help.

Your html code doesn't validate, which probably doesn't help.
<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.intrepidtravel.com
%2Fafricatrees>

Some of your style sheets don't validate, either.
<http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%
2Fwww.intrepidtravel.com%2Fcss%
2Flayout_generic.css&warning=1&profile=css21&usermedium=all>
<http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%
2Fwww.intrepidtravel.com%2Fcss%
2Flayout_tripbox.css&warning=1&profile=css21&usermedium=all>
<http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%
2Fwww.intrepidtravel.com%2Fscripts%2Fyui%2Fcontainer%2Fassets%
2Fcontainer.css&warning=1&profile=css21&usermedium=all>
Although I suspect that the latter is tailored to some specific
condition, like a specific browser, maybe.
--
Jonathan O'Donnell
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]