This is definitely an issue and I second it. But if we as professionals are
going to deal with this issue on an ongoing basis then a solution will be
handy and left for the administrator to pass to the offending party
involved.

My suggestion only.

So that being said is there a solution that suits all?

People need to have auto responders for business reasons, does this mean we
say people on the list have to send and receive from a web mail address not
a work address?

Cheers,

Ben