I will be out of the office starting  01/05/2007 and will not return until
04/05/2007.

I will respond to your message when I return. If your message is urgent,
please contact Lynette Brown at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Royal Mail Group Limited registered in England and Wales registered number
4138203 registered office 148 Old Street London EC1V 9HQ

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the
addressee only. If you are not the named recipient, you must not use,
disclose, reproduce, copy or distribute the contents of this communication.
If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and then
delete this email from your system.