Hey Cole,

This might be another way, but have you tried it with extra markup? That is,
possibly using z-index to layer your containers?

Regards,
Sherwin

On 5/20/07, Cole Kuryakin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello All -

I'm setting a 1px by 770px image to repeat vertically within a wrapper
div.
Difference is that I need this repeat to START 300px from the top of the
wrapper.

So far, no luck. Here's the code:

#wrapper {
        position: relative;
        width: 770px;
        margin: 0 auto;
        text-align: left;
        background:
url(/resources/5661/assets/images_medical/wrapper_tile.jpg) repeat-y 0
300px;
}

Reason I'm starting off at 300px from the top is because I need the top of
the wrapper to be transparent so the tiling body background can be seen
above and below the header, but the area behind the nav and content areas
NEED to be white.

So, is it possible to start a tile a certain distance from the top of a
containing div?

If so, can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

If you'd like to see this live, look here: http://teratest.terapad.com

Thanks to all in advance!

Cole