At 5/24/2007 09:14 PM, Sander Aarts wrote:

Paul Novitski schreef:
Of course the problem was made easier by the fact that most of the borders between Australian states are on the horizontal or vertical, ...

Just what I thought. I whished that I lived in a country with borders like that ;-) Often clicked myself instant RSI creating clickable area's on a map of the Netherlands (to get an impression of the borders: http://www.jachthavens-nederland.nl/JN_images%5CnederlandGroot.gif). Don't think the CSS-only technique would be of much help here. Too bad.

Yow! Talk about squiggly! Perhaps you could suggest to parliament that they straighten out those danged borders to make life easier for us web designers.

Regards,

Paul

Paul Novitski
Juniper Webcraft Ltd.