I'm new to this group, and I'm not sure if it's okay to post a question, but
here it is:

I've designed a website and am now creating the CSS for the home page.  This
is the CSS for my main container div:

#container {

            width: 760px;

            background-color: #000000;

            color: #333300;

            margin: 0 auto;

            padding: 0;

            text-align: left;

            background-image: url(images/bg_container.jpg);

            background-repeat: repeat-y;

}

The problem is that the bg_container.jpg image does not appear in Mozilla
Firefox; however it appears in IE 7.  bg_container.jpg is 760 px wide with
the first pixel and the last pixel being black.  All the pixels in between
are white, thus creating a thin black border on the left and right hand
sides of the 760 px container.  In the latest version of Firefox, I do not
see these two black lines.

Could someone please advise.

Thanks!