Hi;

Does anyone have any views regarding the best blogging tool (server-
side, not hosted) from a web-standards perspective? I'm looking at
setting up a business blog at the moment and although I'm wading through
'Blog Design Solutions' by Andy Budd et al I'm still not certain which
one to settle on -- Movable Type, Experession Engine and Wordpress all
have their pros and cons, but I'd like the blog pages to be as standards-
friendly as possible (I assume that they are never going to be
completely so on account of the blog-specific template tags and such).

If one has never gone down the blog route before it's all a bit daunting
and techno-befuddling, so any advice is welcome.

Many thanks as always.

--
Rick Lecoat