>> Can anyone advise on the most accessible, open-source CMS between >> Joomla,
>> Drupal or Plone?

These and related are as accessible as their programmers make them. I find them all difficult to configure for the reason that one is limited my mambots, modules, plugins, etc which are made to add functions and wysiwyg editors. All the code in the templates (if they can be found even) is integrated into the core and is difficult at best to edit. I find even wordpress editing out code I add to templates and becoming increasingly unusable.

Expression Engine on the other hand is as accessible and Standards based as YOU make it. The templates are in the open and stand alone in the sense they aren't wrapped around the core programming and they will output anything put in them. All the xhtml code is right there and not dependent on other core programming or functions.

Bruce Prochnau
bkdesign solutions

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christian Montoya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>