Tee wrote:
> [XStandard] Mac version finally came out - a very long wait,
> must be at least 2 year
It wasn't a straight port - we were pioneering new accessible UI and few
features such as authoring definition lists at the same time as we were writing
the OS X code. Whenever you're first to do something, it's always going to take
longer. For example, it took us 2 months to build support for authoring
definition lists (dl). Initially we thought dl should be authored in a similar
way to ol/ul so we spent a month building the authoring interface that way.
Then we realized that the user will have a much better experience if dl was
treated more like tables from an authoring perspective, so we spent a month
re-writing authoring interface. And that's how 2 years go by.

Here is more info:
http://www.accessifyforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=4931
http://www.accessifyforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=7607

Tee wrote:
> thread regarding XStandard porting to Modx and you and the
> developers were going to see if possible. That seems went dead?
We make a special version of XStandard with most of the Pro features available
to open source CMS vendors free of charge. Here are the details:
http://xstandard.com/en/programs/xstandard-lite-for-partner-cms/
MODx developers started to integrate XStandard into their CMS but we don't know
what the current status of that project is.

Regards,
-Vlad
http://xstandard.com
XStandard XHTML WYSIWYG Editor