From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rick Lecoat
Sent: 09 October 2007 22:15
To: Web Standards Group
Subject: [WSG] source order

Hi there;

I'm currently laying down the markup for a site and have been pondering
whether to put page content above navigation in the source. I often read
that this is a good idea, and that makes perfect sense to me as long as
there are skip links so that people can reach the navigation easily, but I
recently read an article at usability.com.au that would seem to indicate
that few users of screen readers expect this to be the case.

Is there a prevailing wisdom in this matter?
Content first? Or navigation first?

Cheers;
--
Rick Lecoat