Hi Michael,

The overall structure is probably how I'd tackle this but I do have a
couple of suggestions.

1 - You don't really need the <div> for part4 as this seems to just be
applying a margin which could be applied directly to #article.

2 - Within the part4infosmall <div> I wouldn't use a definition list
for this as it simply looks like another sub heading and then a
paragraph.

I presume this is part of a page and is just to demonstrate the layout
but there are other issues like no doctype or character set and the
your using a heading 3 without 1 or 2 present but I presume this would
be corrected in the final page? Obviously this would also include the
inline style that you have for the margin on the body.

Also you're declaring font-size in pixels but you need to use either
em or a percentage value if you want the page to be accessible.

You might find this useful to convert your sizes
http://www.dave-woods.co.uk/?p=79

Other than that though, it's a relatively simple layout so should only
really need a few <div> containers and then the relevant heading's
applied along with paragraphs of text.

Hope that helps.

Cheers
Dave