Hey,

I've never written to this group before but I've seen the emails for a while
and am hoping someone can help me out. I've got some work which involves the
webware Typo3 (a REALLY messy CMS). I've been asked to add meta keywords and
description to a site managed by this but can't find any tutorials which
aren't in english. They are all in german. I suspect that there is a
download of a plugin or extension but I can't understand anything which
comes up so I'm hoping someone knows this webware or can read german and can
help. The main website for Typo3 is: http://typo3.com/.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

IceKat

--
Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer.