I'm almost done with a site redesign, and the time is right to ask for your opinions: http://beta.www.aclib.us
for comparison, the current site is: http://www.aclib.us

I'm aiming for HTML 4.01 Strict compliance, and am periodically running the W3C Validator, so no need to notify me of validation errors.

Of course accessibility is important, and this is where your insights and criticisms can be especially helpful.

There's some use of Javascript, mostly to show/hide content - I'm finishing up some changes to remove the JS dependency for these enhancements, (but I'm still using "onClick" which I'll be replacing as soon as I get a chance - deadline compromise...)

I'm not thrilled with the IA, and though changes may be hard to sell or implement, I'd welcome any reasoned criticism on this front.

I have yet to write the CSS for print and for mobile devices, and would welcome suggestions here too, as well as from iPhone/iPod Touch users.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

http://www.andrewmaben.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"In a well designed user interface, the user should not need instructions."