I think its  very handy even though i hardcode most stuff.
Its good for organizing your work flow, with document tabs and what not.
The code is pretty clean these days and theres a good built in validator.
I think even object embedding (.flvs and what not) is pretty unobtrusive.

Sorry if thats off topic.

James Jeffery wrote:
I've been thinking about buying the new version of Photoshop and Illustrator, as i just purchased a new dual core iMac. Currently i use BBEdit but im thinking about switching to Dreamweaver as i might aswell purchase the creative suite. Is the new dreamweaver any good for us developers? This may not seem related to web standards but i feel it does because back when i used dreamweaver - it was the days when it bloated out your code and caused friction for many developers.