Hi, I need to mark up a list of client testimonials. At first I was going to do it with a UL but then I thought about the multi-part nature of each 'item' (Client's quote, client's name, client's company) and figured that a definition list might be a better option. My only reservation about that is the fact that by using the established structure:

<dl>
<dt> client's quote </dt>
<dd> client's name </dd>
<dd> client's company </dd>
</dl>

...the 'term' will be way longer than the two 'definitions'. But clearly the client name and company name should come after the quotation.

Is this actually un-semantic or is it just slightly counter-intuitive? Can a DT be 10 times the length of its DDs? Alternatively, should I be looking at a blockquote/paragraph combination instead? (that doesn't feel as elegant because it lacks the self-contained nature of a DT/DD set).

Suggestions welcome.
--
Rick Lecoat