I woulkd try to nmake it in DL DT DD and easier make levels.

Ir not use the inside UL but add a class to the

That would validated the menu even strict

james wrote:
Hi,

Just wondering if any one can help me, i am trying to make a multi level CSS list on my website for navigation, it looks fine and works fine in all browsers, however it is now valid XHTML.

The navigation can be seen here;

http://jungle-systems.com/~mip/fmn/

I have tried adding a new class for the inner navigation, that makes it valid, however it displays with a gap at the top of the inner navigation on IE.

Can anyone guide me in the right direction?

Cheers.