I think it shouldn't automatically play the songs, it's really annoying from
my point of view, specially when the volume is set to 100%. If you really
need to play the songs automatically, I would suggest setting the volume to
50% or somewhere near that value. You should make the player visible so that
you can stop it as soon as you reach the page.

Gonzalo

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 11:14 AM, James Leslie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]