is an aspx page, theres a form around the whole page, so theres not an individual one around this content block. ok i will use fieldset and legend.
-best
kevin

Todd Budnikas wrote:

i assume there is a <form> tag wrapped around this you didn't include? Would obviously require that to qualify as a form. a fieldset is not required for a form to process, but certain doctypes require a fieldset to validate. I always use them as it typically makes the form easier to digest. A legend is not required for any doctype that i know of, but to me, help define the fieldset, rather than using the <h4> as you have in your example.