Hi all
I am looking for tenders for
1. search engine sites  both. .com.au and .com
2. .com.au classifieds site
3. News site both .com and .com.au
Anyone interested on quoting please contact me
Thanks
Tony Paterson
Tel: +61 3 5981 4457

This email (including all attachments) may contain personal information and
is intended solely for the named addressee. It is confidential and may be
subject to legal or other professional privilege. Any confidentiality or
privilege is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by
mistake. If you have received it in error, please let us know by reply
email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies. This email is also
subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or
communicated without the written consent of the copyright owner. Any
personal information in this email must be handled in accordance with the
Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects
and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. We give no
warranties in relation to these matters. If you have any doubts about the
authenticity of an email purportedly sent by us, please contact us
immediately.