From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Brett Patterson
Sent: 02 December 2008 13:17
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Streamline a video question

I am trying to put a video on the Web, but I cannot get it to play
automatically. I want to have them stream so that they will play
immediately instead of lagging a minute or so when clicked on. Is there
a standard/recommended way to do this? Links for reading about it would
be greatly appreciated.

--
Brett P.

-------------------Warning------------------------

This e-mail is from outside Tesco - check that it is genuine. Tesco may
monitor and record all e-mails.

---- Disclaimer ----
This is a confidential email.  Tesco may monitor and record all emails.  The
views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not Tesco.

Tesco Stores Limited
Company Number: 519500
Registered in England
Registered Office: Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire EN8 9SL
VAT Registration Number: GB 220 4302 31