On Dec 7, 2008, at 3:51 PM, Mathew Robertson wrote:

Have you tried the "Web developer toolbar" plugin? I haven't used Magneto, but have found that the "Validate Local HTML" option to be very useful for validating pages that are behind https channels.

Hi Josh and Mathew,

I have all of them installed. I am not looking for HTML validator but accessibility tool(s) that can do Section 508 and WAI validation that has direct input option, because neither of them can pickup a page that data is cached or save into session - I don't know enough if it's not something impossible, but I doubt it won't be easy as it may requires server's permission to fetch the data. I will be happy if I can just find one that allows me to do "direct input"

None of the HTML validators I have tried can pick up page saved into session either, but they all have a "direct input option" that allows me to copy and paste the source code to run the markup validation.

Cheers,
tee