I was testing the FAE the first time, and is questioning its report credibility because it fails my document title 50%. Not that I don't like to be wrong :)

According to the report:

Document Title  Best Practices

    * The page should contain exactly one title element.
    * Pass: 1 title element was found.
* The text content of each h1 element should match all or part of the title content.
    * Fail: 0% (0 out of 1)

I cannot find any information about h1 content should match part or all of the title content on WCAG 2.0 guideline. There isn't guideline reference link to WCAG 2.0 official site, and I couldn't find such info on WCAG official document.

Though from the SEO point of view, this 'advice' makes sense.

This also makes me wonder how reliable those accessibility validators are because I get different results from Cynthia Says and Total Validators-these are the two I frequently use.

Note: I am fully aware an accessible site can't just rely on validator but extra human eyes and care.

tee