Henrik,

Thank you for your feed back. I am working on those now. =)
The little globe is used to indicate links to external sites. Perhaps
another icon would indicate this better?

What would you suggest for the link colors. I prefer colors that make the
links stand our and not blend into the rest of the site...
The colors that you see current are a part of the default style sheet that I
use and year should probably be changed.

Thank you,

Jim