Hello All,

I am in the process of working on my portfolio. It is not complete yet, but
one problem with my navigation menu on the top exists. Although it is a
minor pixel alignment in Opera, I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why
only Opera is aligning my tabs (which are the top part of my navigation) 1px
above the bottom border. If my site is visited in Firefox or Internet
Explorer first, you can see that everything aligns perfectly. Is there a way
to target Opera specifically? I have used conditional comments,
including <!--[if

My site can be seen at
http://ttcharriman.edu/TTCH07/iftprojects/brettpatterson/index.html

Can anyone help, please?