From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org]
On Behalf Of Jon Gunderson
Sent: 16 February 2009 17:25
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Accessibility testing

You can try the Illinois Functional Web Accessibility Evaluator
service.  It is a free service, no cost to create an account.

http://faetest.dres.uiuc.edu

This is the Candidate release 1, that hopefully be our production
version available later this week.

Please let me know what you think of it.

Jon

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 11:59 PM, Henrik Madsen
<hen...@igenerator.com.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm wrapping up a Government agency website.
> They have reams of design and usability standards. Some pretty
pointless;
> others very valid - but no problem.
> Re. accessibility, they use ACTF aDesigner.
> http://www.eclipse.org/actf/downloads/tools/aDesigner/index.php
> And "our scores against WCAG v1.0 Level A" could apparently be
improved.
> They have provided scores for star rating, compliance, navigability
and
> listenability.
> Now, here's the thing. This software is only for PC. I'm Mac. Not very
> accessible eh? :)
> What similar software / online systems do people use and get reliable
> results (if reliable results are indeed attainable)?
> TIA.
> Henrik
>

> Henrik Madsen
> Generator
> hen...@igenerator.com.au
> www.igenerator.com.au

This is a confidential email. Tesco may monitor and record all emails. The
views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not Tesco.

Tesco Stores Limited
Company Number: 519500
Registered in England
Registered Office: Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire EN8 9SL
VAT Registration Number: GB 220 4302 31