From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org]
On Behalf Of Chris F.A. Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, 24 February 2009 9:56 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] IE and the <button> element

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009, John Horner wrote:

Thanks for all the discussion so far. It seems I'll have to re-code.
I will definitely not be using Javascript. It seems entirely logical
to me that there should be such a thing as a button, which can exist
outside a form, which has an HREF attribute or can be wrapped in an
anchor.

   Why? All you need do is style the anchor element.

--
   Chris F.A. Johnson, webmaster         <http://woodbine-gerrard.com>
   ========= Do not reply to the From: address; use Reply-To: ========