Hi

Not at the moment. For out of office replies I suggest you write a filter in
your
mail program checking the message subjects for the text "out of office" and
variations., dumping them in another folder. Works for me, hardly ever see em.

Return receipts are harder and we suggest people just turn them off when
posting to the list. (Do you really want to to know if 5000 people have read
your email ?)
If you can't ignore or stop sending them because of various restrictions,
consider using a gmail account for your mailing lists. gmail has IMAP and POP
access so you can read & send via your mail software if you wish.

Thanks
James
--
admin.