I took a look at your source code - there are a whole bunch of issues beginning with oddities in your HTML - things like:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3c.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/loose.dtd";>
<HTML lang=en xml:lang="en" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";>

Your saying the DocType is HTML 4.01 Transitional, but then you're linking to the XHTML namespace - that's probably confusing IE right from the get go. Using Transitional DocTypes also pisses IE off.

<ul >

Weird spacees in your tags? That's begging for IE weirdness.

Try starting with perfect HTML that's of the Strict DocType whether it's HTML or XHTML.

Joseph R. B. Taylor
/Designer / Developer/
Sites by Joe, LLC
/"Clean, Simple and Elegant Web Design"/
Phone: (609) 335-3076
Web: http://sitesbyjoe.com
Email: j...@sitesbyjoe.com