> I see I have still not conviced you of the weirdness of this bug. I've
> updated my version to have a 1px border, and more items in the list,
> which are NOT covered by the P element. None of them are clickable,
> disconfirming your conclusions.

Actually, I was agreeing with you that it is a bug.

I still think I am correct. The <p>aragraph is still on top of the <ul> even
if it is not covering all the list elements.

I created another version where all I did was add a "clear:both" to the
paragraph and now all links are clickable. You can see it here:
http://neighborwebmaster.com/tests/iefix.html

Best regards,

Kepler Gelotte
Neighbor Webmaster, Inc.
156 Normandy Dr., Piscataway, NJ 08854
www.neighborwebmaster.com
phone/fax: (732) 302-0904

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Gelotte;Kepler;;Mr.
FN:Kepler Gelotte (kep...@neighborwebmaster.com)
ORG:Neighbor Webmaster
TITLE:Web Designer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(732) 302-0904
TEL;WORK;FAX:(732) 302-0904
ADR;WORK:;;156 Normandy Dr;Piscataway;NJ;08854;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:156 Normandy Dr=0D=0APiscataway, NJ 08854=0D=0AUnited States of America
URL;WORK:http://www.neighborwebmaster.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:kep...@neighborwebmaster.com
REV:20070415T052107Z
END:VCARD