>on an ASP.NET-driven site we'd like to use background images for
>flexible-width submit inputs.
>Due to the .NET limitation we cannot use the <button> tag and are stuck with
>the following syntax:
><input type="submit" value="Button Text" />

Thank you for your inputs.

However, we really cannot use the <button> element.
I'll be looking into adding a wrapper to the <input> which appears to be the
best solution as of now.

Heavy Javascripting would complicate the build even further and I hope we can
get around that option.

Cheers,

Jens

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files is
or may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any
attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright. No part of
it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of
the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in error please advise
the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone and delete all copies.
Fairfax does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information
contained in this e-mail or attached files. Internet communications are not
secure, therefore Fairfax does not accept legal responsibility for the contents
of this message or attached files.