hi.
just opened a web project i did about 18 months for one of my web design
courses and changes the content on one page.
got a style sheet called Joes_Style.css in a folder called Styles.
but when i do a insert f it does not say the font, just the font size and
the alignment.
using internet explorer 8.
have i got my style sheet placement in the wrong place.
or is this the default for internet explorer 8.
please help me out.
real weird.
cheers Marvin.
ps: the fonts i used are verdana, which i have, arial, sans-serif, helvitica
.
but have not got those fonts except for verdana, but not showing up in the
fonts on my machine.
where can i get the other fonts?
E-Mail: startrekc...@gmail.com
 Msn: startrekc...@msn.com