Hi,

if the different links are in clearly defined different areas there should
be little confusion, even with using the same colors reversed.  If you mix
them in the same menu, then there's obviously a problem of consistency of
the meaning.

However, what you should NOT do, from a usability point of view, is have
an external link in the middle of the site navigation menu, i.e.

Response" id="dhtml_menu-262">CAMPAIGN TO END CHILD HOMELESSNESS</a>

The link color scheme seems OK from a color-blindness accessibility angle,
see:

http://vischeck.com/vischeck/vischeckURL.php?origUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.familyhomelessness.org%2F&simUrl=uploads%2F124800363616183&sensorType=tritanope