>From a personal perspective.
I need to have larger text to read articles and it annoys me when the whole
page zooms and goes horizontally off the page.

Mike.

From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org] On
Behalf Of James Jeffery
Sent: 18 August 2009 11:08
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] How Important Is Web Accessibility?

Zooming is present on the majority of modern browsers, so where does this leave
elastic layouts, and em's? Should we still develop sites that grow should the
user want to increase the text size? Even though it's the lower browsers that
do that?

I've been out of the scene for a while, so I've lost touch with the current
practices and conventions.

This is a confidential email. Tesco may monitor and record all emails. The
views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not Tesco.

Tesco Stores Limited
Company Number: 519500
Registered in England
Registered Office: Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire EN8 9SL
VAT Registration Number: GB 220 4302 31