Hi

Use virtualbox (.org) and run up a virtual machine that only has IE7 on it.
You can do this by installing XP into the virtual machine and updating it to
IE7. Remember to turn off Windows Update so it doesn't upgrade to IE8 when you
are not looking.

Virtualisation is the only real way to get an IE that matches what site
visitors are using, meaning less fubar when debugging an issue. (I don't see
the general public browsing with a MultipleIE browser).

Note you will need a Windows license for each virtualised Windows machine you
use.

HTH
James