Hi,

At the homepage source you have a </div> too much on line 59.
Also, the mango image is not loading. It seems that the file is corrupt: when trying to reach I get a message saying that the image "has errors".

I think all the tables are loading correctly, both at the homepage and produce. I would suggest: - add an extra column for the images, instead of inserting them in the same cell as text;
- make all images have the same size;
- get rid of the bananas images on the menu because they make it too long.

HTH,

Roberto

Marvin Hunkin wrote:
hi.
did vallidate all the pages and fixed all the errors.
so what do you mean by excess tags.
that is the way i set it up and want it that way.
what do you mean by images not loading.
cheers Marvin.