Hi Marvin,

To follow on from what Dave Hurley said about colours, I find the green Link text hard to read on the green background. No matter how great your site is, if your users can't read it, it's not doing its job. Visionaustralia have a really useful tool on their Web site here:
http://www.visionaustralia.org.au/info.aspx?page=628
It will help you check colour combinations for visibility.

All the best with your course.

Lesley

Marvin Hunkin wrote:
hi.
well not going to change the site a whole great deal.
proud of this site i created for my course.
and only changing the mouse rollovers.
so if it looks great.
let me know.
it is at:
http://startrekcafe.alacorncomputer.com
cheers Marvin.
ps: might be a few hours before my friend uploads it.
as i cannot upload it and login into the ftp site.
i get a internet cannot open this page.
tried it in firefox and get the same problem.