I like the elegancy of the site, but think that Navigation is slightly
confusing.  I also wasnt' sure where I am  - Home or About?  You are
having two links, but it's actually the same page.  Also, you put Gustav
Klimt as your first Portfolio item, but I (that was my first impression)
thought that you are claiming that YOU ARE Gustav Klimt (which is a
nonsence).  That might mean that you did not emphasize enough WHAT YOUR
SITE ACTUALLY DOES.  You are doing website disign/development - make it
stand-out more!  It is not clear from your home -page.  So, work on
navigation - that is my thought.

Anya V.  Gerasimchuk
Web Designer, IT - Web Shared Services
UNIFI Information Technology
agerasimc...@unioncentral.com
(513) 595 -2391

Chris Price <chris.pr...@choctaw.co.uk>
Sent by: li...@webstandardsgroup.org
12/22/2009 01:02 PM
Please respond to
wsg@webstandardsgroup.org

wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
cc

Subject
Re: [WSG] :: makeready ::

I can see you are an artist. It looks like a website that's been designed
by an artist.

Looking at the site in Firefox my first reaction is to want to drag it to
the left. Somehow being right aligned it feels uncomfortable - I wonder
why the white space on the left.

I was also a little puzzled why the title of the home page is 'about'.
When I click the home button I go back to about with home disabled and
vice versa. I can understand why you have done it but it seems a little
quirky.

I also seem to be doing a lot of scrolling (the page is long rather than
wide) and it took me a little while to understand what was happening with
the sets.

I hope this is helpful.