List,

I recently came across an article - possibly by Roger Johansson -
where in the article the author discussed a web page design that was
shown to 2 different people from the same client but in different
locations. Based on the browser being used, they each received a
different experience but each loved what they saw, not knowing each
saw a slightly different experience. It may have been a fictitious
scenario. Not sure.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? I am going nuts trying to track it
back down. It was one of those
link-in-an-article-that-was-a-link-from-another-article kinda things
and I unfortunately didn't bookmark it.

If you know of this article, please forward a link - OFF LIST.

Thanks a bunch, if you spend any time on this. I appreciate it.

--

Tom Livingston | Senior Interactive Developer | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | mlinc.com