I know that in the pre v2, Safari had this problem with sites that use JS. But
I rarely see any for a very long time.

These days I have seen quite a numbers, the problem are not always the same but
it's always the Safari, these days the page simply couldn't load, then freeze,
and I am forced to quit the browser. From Firefox developer tool, I can't find
suspicious error though.

Could it be possible that Safari has security flaw that is exploited by very
cleaver hacker? Something like Google services got hacker and the hackers made
it like it was Google server problem?

My Safari version is 5.0.4 (6533.20.27)

http://bit.ly/eKE1He  (safe to click - I made the shorten url myself, but if
you rather not clicking it, that's ok. The link goes to a blogger's site).

Thanks!

tee