lol,  for many <i>we designers<i>, if a website without a slideshow (do you
like the lightbox or fancybox or shadowbox?), a carousel (should it go with
original, coda or slider sir?), a dropdown menu (do yo need mega?), an
Accordion, a Tabs, gradients, drop-shadow elements  (CSS or image flavor sir?),
a fancy hover/toggle/click animation, a website is not a website, it's merely a
document sits on a webpage.

Oh do you want it HTML5? That will be 20% extra fee sir. ( the <i>we
designer<i> does is change the doctype).

tee