http://208.43.169.106/m151/index.php/patterns.html

Add the product to cart. What do you see after that? An enable cookies page? A
empty cart page or a product has successfully added to cart?

Please provide your Safari version. On my machine, it's v5.0.5 (6533.21.1) and
I am getting an empty cart page (when cookies was empty I got a enable cookies
page), however in iPod and iPad,  everything works.

Strange thing is it's only happening in this site and I am kinda suspecting
it's something to do with ip address because the domain has not pointed to the
server yet, but it doesn't really make sense.

Thanks!

tee