David,

Thanks for the response.
I made two screencasts.

In advanced browsers and no problem. The "dropdown" at the left top somtimes
does show through if the connection is very slow and the page takes more than
10 seconds to load.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z11rqWBLLuc

In this movie taken from IE7, between 17 to 18 seconds you can see the hidden
layers (choose your tea and tea bag (2) ) shown through while the page is still
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI9QvAFKoSM

I am trying to find a way if it's possible to prevent this from happening
despite the slow connection.

Thanks