On 8/25/2011 7:44 AM, Marvin Hunkin wrote:
hi.
well trying to use adobe online system is a bit of a pain, and having to jump via hoops.
so did find their number in australia.
so will rin on friday, and see what they say about accessibility in their tools.
marvin.

I don't have Jaws anymore but I have Window-eyes and NVDA.
Does the course have a specific requirement for the Addie software, as you could probably get away with HTML-Kit or some other text editor. The tricky part with the Adobe tools is that they are designed to be integrated with the graphics editors which is ok if you want to throw a design together in Photoshop and code it up.
No good for application / back-end development work though.

Regards Chad.