Hi,

I would use youtube to embed a video in a webpage because i'm pretty shore that
it defaults to flash but also has support for mobile and other devices. Youtube
is really easy to implement, all you need to do is copy the embed code and it
should work.

You can however user HTML5 with flash fallback if you didn't want the video on
youtube although this requires converting it to a few different filetypes for
compatibility and can be hard to implement.

Remember: Make the video accessible by adding captions and a descriptive text
base transcript alternative.

David Thomas