I will respond to your email when I return on Friday 4th.

Kind regards,
Claire Helme

>>> <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org> 11/04/11 05:02 >>>

WEB STANDARDS GROUP MAIL LIST DIGEST

From: "Stevio" <redea...@freeuk.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 17:52:45 -0000
Subject: Wrapping text before float drop

If I have two floats side by side, both are floated left as follow:

.myfloat{
float:left;
}

and both contain text as follows:

amount of text. Longer amount of text.</div>

Is there any way to prevent the second div from dropping below the first div
when the viewport is narrowed, without specifying widths for either of the
floats?

What I would like is for the text in the first div to wrap before the second
float drops below the first. Is this possible without using widths?

Thanks.
Stephen